The multiple torque
system is designed to expand the
functionality of the PLUTO screwdriver
and EDU1AE controller by enabling easy
access to multiple torque settings with
one EDU1AE controller and one Pluto
Models include a double torque output
unit and a multiple torque unit
EDU1AE/TOP. It features up to 8 programs
each one with different torque values,
speed, ramp, screw counting, batch
counting, USB port for printer and PC
connection, torque chart with real time
• 8 independent programs: with one PLUTO
screwdriver you can replace 8
• Each program can accept the following
settings: Torque, Speed, Type of Joint,
Number of Screws to be tightened, Number
of Rejects allowed, Minimum screwing
time, Maximum screwing time, Ramp time,
Auto reverse, Auto switch to the next
program with any sequence, Allow or
Prevent reverse option: you can find the
correct setting for any applications,
never miss a screw in your assembly.
• Password protected: no tampering from
• Statistics menu with summary of work
done: at the end of the day you'll know
how many cycles have been performed
correctly, how many wrongly, total
number of screws etc.
• 15 input and 11 output connectors: you
can control all functions from PLC.
• Options include USB port, Socket tray
or Switch box: maximum flexibility.
• Giant 135 x 40mm blue display: easy to
read from any angle.
• Easy programming through user friendly
• Price 3 times lower than any similar
product in the market.